Its official, the state of Missourah will be the battle ground for this epic state/city showdown on September 8th/9th weekend between Missouri Tigers vs. Georgia Bulldogs and Atlanta Falcons vs. Kansas City Chiefs…
1. These states look like they could have been twins that were separated at birth if you ever look at them on a map. We’ll find out who’s Arnold Schwarzenegger and who’s Danny Devito on that weekend.
2. Atlanta is twice as big as KC, but has never won a Super Bowl.
3. Chiefs whoop the crap out of the DirtyBirds and Michael Vick the last time they played at Arrowhead in 2004. Chiefs tied or broke the all time NFL TD rushing record that day by scoring 8 TDs.
4. Mizzou Tigers will be poppy their SEC cherry on Saturday at Farout Field so SEC fans will be eager to see what MIZ brings to the SEC.
5. KC should be ready for a large presence of Bull Dog and Falcons fans in the city that weekend.
6. If you have the privilege of attending both football games, you will have watched 2 football games and boozed it up twice within 24 hours…That is if the game for Dogs and Tigers is at 7pm. This is where we separate the men from the women and children and go looking for fucking dinner.
7. The Bulldogs lead in wins 1-0 against Mizzou. It just happened to be the Orange Bowl…
8. What other funky stats or comments out there that I’m missing on Mizzou Tigers, Georgia Bulldogs, Kansas City Chiefs, and Atlanta Falcons?