Mailman put up a stat last week showing how bad the Chiefs are in the turnover ratio, Mailman called this game foo shoo…
1. Interception from Cassel…All Cassel’s fault…It was a horrible pass that was on the inside of the field when it should have been thrown to the sideline.
2. Jamal Charles fumbles all his fault but he makes up with TD
3. Jamal Charles fumbles all his fault but he makes up with TD
4. Interception from Cassel…Pass was behind Moeaki but if the ball touches the receiver’s hands than it is his fault even if its behind him. In Peewee football my coach would give me a wedgie and make me run the track when I dropped a pass that was behind me. In high school I yelled at the coach the pass was behind me after dropping a TD pass and the coach kicked me out of the game for not taking responsibility. I don’t want to hear its the QBs fault because that is not the rule of football if you have ever played.
5. Interception from Cassel…Pass was low for Dexter but he needs to catch that…same as above.
6. Draughn fumbles…all his fault
7. Not a turnover but once again the defensive gives up a TD on the opening drive. That sets the tone for a game and can not keep happening.
8. Through all that crap, us fans were still at the game pass the start of the 4th quarter thinking we could make a 14 point cumback. Then the offense stalled again and the defense blew it again…
9. I’d start blowing off Chiefs games for golf and Asian bath massages..