THE DUDE FROM A WVU BLOG WHO IS THE SAME AS KCMOTHERSHIP IN THAT HE DOESN’T GO BY HIS REAL NAME DO TO WORK AND OTHER ISSUES WITH USING REAL NAME WAS ON THE SOREN PETRO SHOW…ANYWAY THE DUDES INSIDE SOURCES HAVE TOLD HIM IT’S A 90% CHANCE FSU AND CLEMSON ARE GOING TO BIG 12. THE 10% IS CLEMSON AND FSU USING BIG 12 TO GET MORE MONEY AND IT’S BASED ON BIG 12 WILL HAVE A BETTER SHOT AT BCS PLAYOFF SPOT THEN ACC WHICH LOOKS TO BE A GUARANTEE…WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK ABOUT THIS? THIS IS FREAKING HUGE FOR THE BIG 12 AND PUTS THEM BACK ON THE MAP AS A DOMINANT CONFERENCE! SORRY FOR THE WRITEUP IT WAS DONE OVER PHONE
Archive for May 9, 2012
Busy morning w/ Dayton Moore and the Royals. The GM was on 610 sports this morning and flat out said Giovatella is on his way up and that a “move” is going to be made. Looks like Getz might be traded? Who would we get in return? Is this the right thing to do considering Getz’s good start to the season? Stay tuned as this thing is going to break at some point today.